At Furballs Cat Rescue we have a no kill policy, none of the cats we take in to our rescue will be put to sleep unless there is a medical reason of which there is no cure and the animal will be left to suffer.
- All cats will be medically checked upon arrival into our care by a qualified vet.
- All cats will be micro chipped, and spayed/ castrated and vaccinated unless medically exempted before leaving for their new forever home.
- All cats will remain under our rescue back up scheme and have the full support of the rescue should it be required.
- All prospective new adoptive homes will be home checked prior to adoption to ensure compatibility with the chosen cat
- All data collected upon prospective adoption homes and parents are protected by the data protection act and will not be shared with third parties unless a criminal offence is being committed.
- All adoption donations are to be received prior to collection of chosen cat and a receipt to be issued